Saturday, July 14, 2007

We Love Happy Clients!

I wanted to write you to thank you for sending the lovely Indian hair wefts I ordered on Monday last week. They arrived Friday and are everything you claimed they would be.


Thank you for your honesty and professionalism, especially after the website pricing mix-up. I have already started spreading the word on the internet about your hair and the fact that it is indeed cuticle intact. (I performed a little ‘test’ on it. I wet a small strand and run my index finger and thumb down the shaft and then back up toward the ‘root’ or weft. Hair that has no cuticle is equally slick in both directions. Hair with cuticles intact will have resistance when running fingers back toward the ‘root’ or weft).


I will certainly order again from you.

Madison Paige
Clearwater, FL

No comments: