Thursday, February 14, 2008

Announcing.... Sunny's Hair & Wigs Atlanta!!!!



We are so thrilled to officially announce that Sunny's Hair & Wigs will be transforming the Atlanta Region with our refreshing and spunky approach to selling Hair & Wigs.

Sunny's Hair & Wigs has signed a lease for a charming historically designated storefront on Buckhead's storied Peachtree Road.
As Buckhead prepares to transform into the Rodeo Drive of the South, Sunny's Hair & Wigs looks forward to bringing it's luxury hair extensions and wigs to a whole new market.

Sunny's Hair & Wigs Atlanta will bring to the region an experiential store featuring Indian Hair, Bohyme Hair, Custom Lacefront Wigs, and an amazing assortment of the hairpieces, hair extensions, accessories and services that our clients love. We are so excited about Atlanta's bevy of diversity and culture and hope to be embraced by the city as we have been in our other locations.

Sunny's Hair & Wigs Atlanta plans to open late Spring 2008. The location is 2295 Peachtree Road NW Atlanta, GA 30309.

Please stay tuned to see how we transform our current space into a conceptual and experiential store that will be a must-shop destination for any beauty junkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drove from out of state to Sunny's in Atlanta to purchase an in stock wig. Before arriving I inquired as to why none of the wigs were available to preview on their website and I was told that this was because stock changes daily and was assured that there would be SEVERAL lace front wigs to choose from.

Once i arrived, I realized that there were only 7-8 lacefronts to choose from-most of which looked stringy and uneven in length.

I had taken my extensions out, and drove all the way to Atlanta for a weekend with my boyfriend so I was desperate to find an in stock wig that day.

The wig that I eventually chose is okay, my biggest complaint is the application. First of all the hairline is anything but invisible. The stylist used big blue kitchen shears to cut the lace and left about 1/4' of lace. The glue was not allowed to dry before applying the wig and the laced was slapped onto the glue making the hairline look like scabs had formed on my skin. (Oh trust me it looked bad-my boyfriend couldn't believe how awful it looked-he even offered to take pictures.)

There is an ugly 1/4" band of lace along the perimeter of my hairline and huge clumps of white glue mixed in with baby hairs.

The worst part is that I tried to call and ask for another appointment with another stylist and no one would call me back. Finally, once I realized that there was only one stylist who applies lace front wigs, I asked for a refund. Again I was given the runaround and told that the stylist is an independent contractor and that she would call me back (she never did).

I am now disputing the charges with MY bank and have pictures for evidence. I will sue if I have to.

MY ADVICE IS TO NOT COME HERE FOR ANY LACE WIG APPLICATION-THEY ARE NOT CUSTOMER ORIENTED AND THE STYLIST HAS NO CLUE WHAT SHE IS DOING!