Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hair Extensions: Switch-it-up



The great thing about accessories is that you can switch it up to add just the right thttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifouch to an outfit, a personality, a lifestyle. We feel that hair is no different. On Sunny's Hair & Wigs we like to offer suggestions for each product as far as when, where and how to wear it.

Me being new to the world of hair extensions, I want to try as much as I can, and after having a glue in weft, several wigs, cold infusion and hot fusion, I’m making my way to clip-ins. It’s perfect timing, in fact, because Sunny’s currently promoting Sunny's Clip In Extensions at 20% off with code switch-it-up, as it says in the title of the article.
I’m often asked where I got my hair done, and if I have any recommendations. Of course I do! If you happen to see me on the street, feel free to ask. I may just pull a clip-in swath of purple off of my head and hand it to you! It leaves a bigger impression than a business card (which I also have).

Of course, all of our real-time Sunny's locations sell a variety of clip-ins as well, but some have more crazy colors than the others. If you can’t find a color you like, check out my previous article on coloring hair extensions for tips on alternative looks.

As always, Sunny’s wants you to remember: Change your hair… Change your life. One clip-in at a time!

No comments: