Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Buzz Worthy:Bronner Brothers International Hair Show

The world famous Bronner Brothers took place at the Georgia World Congress Centre this weekend.The Bronner Brothers Enterprise is one of the largest African American hair and skincare producers in the United States. Thousands of hairstylists, exhibitors and cosmetologists attended the show this year and put on an amazing display of their art. The Bohyme booth was amazing, it had life size mannequins displaying their hair,there was a whole row of lacefront wigs-it seemed to be a beauty supply.The stages were entertaining and came to life with mini hair shows. The show definately will kept me on my feet as I found myself wanting to see every exibitor and to buy all the good products that I have either run out of or just needed to stock up on. The show is definately an extravaganza and there is something for everybody to see.If you missed it this year be sure to visit next year.

No comments: