Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Product Spotlight: Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo

Whenever I straighten my hair... I love it the first few days....but catch me on day 3 and I am an oily mess.  I have tried powders,  dry shampoos of every type but recently I have found my new love: Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo

The shampoo goes on clear and has a neutralizing odor nothing too strong.   The trick that I learned is that you must use dry shampoo before you need it!  This dry shampoo is perfect because it doesn't leave a build up and isn't drying.  Instead it infuses your hair with texture and volume. 

I'd highly recommend this dry shampoo to anyone with strand by strand extensions.  It allows you to keep your roots free from oil and sweat so that the extensions don't slide out your hair before they are ready to come out.


Does anyone have any dry shampoo that they prefer?

No comments: