Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Who's That Girl? Sunny's Girl Spotlight: Camilya Lima



Sunny's Girls turn heads wherever they go, and not just for their amazing fabulous hair.  They have that something "extra" and our Sunny's Girl of the Month  Camilya Lima is one of our favorites.  An amazing makeup artist that hails from Atlanta, GA, Camilya embodies all of the qualities of a Sunny's Girl: fabulous, fun, and absolutely unforgettable!  Here are a few tips from Camilya on how she keeps her hair so fab:

What type of hair do you wear?
I wear the Virgin Natural Curl Indian Hair

How would you describe your personal style?
My style is very versatile, classic, feminine, and its my own!!

How important is your hair to you?
My hair is very important to me. I take care of my natural hair and my extensions very well. My hair is an extension of my style and who I am!

What tips would you give to other Sunny's Girls on their hair extensions?
Get hair that best matches your own texture and take care of it. Have fun with it.

Why do you love your Sunny's hair?
I love Sunny's quality of hair and the customer service that they provide. I've been a customer since 2009 and Sunny's has never let me down. They set the standard for a hair boutique very high and I love it.

If you would like to be featured in a future spotlight reach out to us on our Facebook page!

2 comments:

Greatest Girl a Man Could Have said...

Camilya I LOVE the way you wear the Natural Curly Virgin India. 2 questions:

1. What's your "Part/leave out"? How much do you leave out?

2. Are you flatiorning your "leave out" every day to maintain the blended look you have?


I've been eyeing this hair for about a year. I usually wear the Bohyme Brazilian Wave and that has been just great, but I would like to change it up and shock ppl. My hair is completely natural (kinky/curly) and I just want to know that it will blend well and I won't have to put heat on my hair everyday.

Thanks for your response.

Hair Extensions said...

You look gorgeous in your luscious curly locks..It seems that you wear your hair extensions regularly..how long does it last and how frequently you wash them?