Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Confessions of a Weave Convert: Jennifer Week Two

Yet another one of us got more hair put in this week. Extending herself from fourteen to something crazy like twenty two inches, our sew-in stylist has officially made me jealous at her length and texture.
That's okay. I console myself by remembering that my order will be coming in soon, more of the same light blonde, to be dyed bright purple. If I keep going this route, I�ll probably be Medusa by the end of the summer. At least I�ll have a built-in scarf come fall.
One of the things about finding something that works, and works well, such as extensions, is that you can�t stop. It�s addicting, you want more, more, more. �I was thinking�� I turn to my boss, who just says "No" and turns back to the business end of the hair industry, where I should be, if I weren't so busy twirling my hair (okay, not mine, but you know) around my finger.
I wonder if I'll reach my peak at some point, and the hair will stop working the way I want it to. What if I become the Joan Rivers of hair extensions? There are worse fates, I suppose. The roots I'll have under these extensions are probably one of them.

I'll be back to post my solutions here for getting rid of roots, making the perfect pony braids, and anything else I can think of!
With a hair flip, so life goes�

No comments: